These are the restrictions for a Conditional Drivers License:
1. To and from work, and during work if driving is part of your job,
2. To and from a class at an accredited school or college,
3. To transport your child to and from a child care facility or school when necessary to maintain your employment,
4. To and from DDP classes and any required evaluation or treatment,
5. To and from a State or County motor vehicle office for business related to your conditional license,
6. To and from court-ordered probation activities,
7. To and from medical examinations or treatment for you or a member of your family, as certified in writing by a physician.
If you or a family member is facing a drivers license suspension and need assistance with a DUI arrest in New York, I would highly recommend you find a qualified attorney to assist….as soon as possible. And we would like to offer our services – beginning with a free consultation by calling 1 800 879 6410.